Safety is an integral part of our business
Our workforce has years of hands-on civil construction experience and places safety at the forefront of all we do. We identify and mitigate risks associated with each project to ensure a safe, seamless process. Each employee has the responsibility of stopping work if they believe conditions are unsafe. This gives our clients peace of mind and allows our employees to go home safely at the end of each day.
Some of the standards we continuously maintain include:
- Absolute management commitment and employee involvement
- All-day, all hands safety meetings with outside consultants.
- Monthly safety meetings for all employees
- Pre-planning for safety prior to mobilizing for a project.
- Job site inspections
- Accident investigations
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Near-miss accident debriefing and education process.
- OSHA training
- Random drug testing